Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Party .... check

A huge thank-you to the Party team lead by Mrs. Rives including Mrs. Hardy and Mrs. Faccone.  Another huge thanks to all the parents that cooked, sliced, glued, got styrofoam balls bounced on them, doled out way too much delicious food and were so very generous.

I get really reflective this time of year, and I am so blessed to have such a sweet class.  They have attitude, it's up to me to find a way to channel that into academic effort.

I have a collection of containers that I will make sure get returned to you; if you can identify something just shoot me an email.

I hope you and yours have a happy and healthy break -- but let your kids talk to you!  I find they crave adult conversation.  

If you want to check out some class pictures, they are under "Current Handouts" in the Class Picture folder.

Until next year ... or the next email : )  
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment