Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back to School

It was wonderful meeting my new Salamander families on Friday.  Already I can see the personalities in our class.  

If you were here and filled out a blue form for me, you just got invited to "Remind".  This is a great site that allows me to send updates to you quickly via text (or you can choose email).  You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.

One reason I really like this site is that our grading system that has all the contact information for the school only includes one primary guardian.  This way I can include multiple people on messages.

The way I see it working is I may send a reminder that a project is due.  I do not anticipate sending out weekly reminders for homework, library day or spelling tests.  

This class is my guinea pig and I will be learning along with you.  "Remind" will not replace my other long winded emails or the weekly updates posted on this class site.

To receive messages via text, text @2015sala to 81010.  If you have trouble using the 81010 you can try texting @2015sala to (830) 355-2416.  To receive messages via email instead, send an email to 2015sala@mail.remind.com.  Again with either option you can unsubscribe at any time.  Please note that standard text message rates apply.


No comments:

Post a Comment