Thursday, March 19, 2020

Sumdog is free! Changes in Class Dojo

Sumdog is a highly engaging math site.  We had access last year as a school but because of the high membership cost it was cut this year.  It is in the bottom left hand corner of the symbaloo links page.  In a united front to help educators they have offered it free during school closures.  I will be emailing you your child's log on.  One thing that always confuses kids is when they enter in forestcreek it has NO space between the words.  This is our school code.  The more they play and advance, the more games that are open to them.

I don't have the district plan yet, but I do know that I will be modifying our class dojo to recognize all of the hard work being done from home.  So far there are points for reading on www.getepic.com .  I am working on posting reading group assignments and picking books at an appropriate level for your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment