Saturday, August 11, 2018

Welcome 2nd Graders

For those of you familiar with the faces and faculty of Forest Creek, this is a change.  I am thrilled to be welcoming students this year as a 2nd grade teacher!

If you are in my class, please make sure you complete a copy of the Student Information Form.

There are a number of dismissal changes at school and we are altering our procedures.  Please read Mrs. Sharp's letter and review the attached video if you are a car rider.  This will help us master our new jobs and ensure student safety.

If you are a bus rider, you can confirm your bus number with this link: transportation

Former students:  my move hasn't changed your place in my heart.  You are and will always be there.  You'll just need to visit me in room 404.  I will you the very best this school year - you can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment